Friday, January 13, 2017

January guest designer... Alicia

Please welcome Alicia is our first guest designer for 2017!


Hi, I am Alicia O'Bryant, a mother and wife who also works full time as an office manager. I have been crafty since childhood. I owned a jewelry crafting business for over 20 years and have been paper crafting for almost as long. I enjoy the city of life of Cincinnati, Ohio, where I have lived for 18 years. I love to scrapbook as well as create cards and mixed media projects. I am also mom to two fur babies.  Thanks so much to Stick It Down challenges for having me guest!

Here's another look at our January double page sketch:
and here is Alicia's page:
 
You have until the end of the month to play along with one of sketches. One winner will be chosen to be a guest designer with us in March!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Alicia. Very nice 2 pager.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout. Great colors and love your take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.