Friday, October 27, 2017

October guest designer... Asa!

Please welcome our card guest designer, Asa.

Hi!
My name is Åsa Johansson and I´m so proud being a GD here this month. I just LOVE this card sketch!!!
I´m living in Sweden with my three children, my partner and a dog. I work as a teacher since 18 years.
Scrapbooking and cardmaking are my big addictions. I started 2007 when I was pregnant with my twin girls and couldn´t work. I haven´t stop since...
I mostly do cards and layouts. My style is CAS. I love CAS. I don´t think that is a simple style. 
I love to meet friends and scrap togehter at crops. It´s so lovely to be inspired by others and feel that good feeling that you maybe can inspire some others. I cross my fingers and hope that you get some inspiration from my card. 
If you want to visit my blog and say hi you´ll make my day: https://scrapatheltenkelt.blogspot.se/

Hugs, Åsa!

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.