Monday, April 16, 2018

March winners!

I just realized that we never posted our March challenge winners! Time must have gotten away - I'm so sorry guys! Without further delay, our March winners are announced.


 Seba

Ladies, please email Ashley at StickItDownChallenges@gmail.com for info about guest designing in May. I realize this will be a shorter turn around time and I apologize!

Our sponsor in March, Lottie Loves Paper , offered a £20 voucher to spend in the online shop! The winner of that prize was... Julie J! Julie, please email Ashley at StickItDownChallenges@gmail.com to claim your prize.

Congratulations ladies!


3 comments:

  1. Thank you very much, Ladies and congrats to the other winners, I am very happy❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you. I will have to work out how to share that with my fellow card makers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.